- DIAGNOSTIC/REPAIRS: FOUND CODES FOR LOW BATTERY VOLTAGE, CHECKED THE BATTERY AND FOUND IT IS NOT SUPPLYING A FULL 12 VOLTS AT ALL TIMES. REPLACED THE BATTERY WITH TA INTERSTATE 3 YEAR BATTERY. ALSO HAD CODES FOR STUCK CAM PHASER(P0015 CAMSHAFT POSITION B TIMING RETARDED) ADDED A TREATMENT TO THE OIL TO TRY AND CLEAN THE PHASER AND KEEP THEM OPEN SO OIL CAN BE PUMPED THE TIMING CHAIN. ALSO FOUND THE LEAK IS COMING FROM THE TIMING COVER, THE LEAK IS NOT BAD ENOUGH TO COMPENSATE THE REPAIR. REMOVING THE TIMING COVER REQUIRES ENGINE REMOVAL
- MOUNT AND BALANCE 4 TIRES UNDER 20"
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- SERVICE ENGINE WITH PENN PLATINUM, REPLACE OIL FILTER TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS BASIC SAFETY INSPECTION OF THE VEHICLE
- THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT STAYED ON FOR A DAY AND WENT OFF PLEASE CHECK FOR ANY CODES OR PROBLEMS THAT WOULD BE ASSOCIATED WITH IT
Kurt /Patti S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/26/2021